STUDY MEDICINE IN RUSSIA – MBBS FEES IN RUSSIA
STUDY MEDICINE IN BEST MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES OF RUSSIA
Study MEDICINE in Russia: Russia has become an increasingly popular destination for medical studies (MEDICINE) amongst International students due to its global standards of education and fewer tuition fees. Medical education in Russia is subsidized by the Russian government, as compared to western countries the tuition fees for Medical study in Russia medical universities are affordable. The average cost of studying Medicine in Russia starts from 4000-5000 USD per year.
Why Study Medicine in Russia: From last 20 years have seen a number of International students coming to study Medicine in Russian Federation from Asia, Africa, and Arab continents. Every year thousands of foreign students graduate from the most popular Medical colleges of RF. Russia is a best and safe place for foreign students to pursue their Medical Studies.
Benefits of Medical study in Russia for foreign students:
• No entrance exams, No Donations
• Affordable Tuition Fee
• Russian Universities recognized globally.
• English medium, Russian Medium -Medicine courses in Russia
• Comfortable hostel accommodations
• Perfect academic, sport and diversion facilities
• Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
• One of the best education system in the world.
• Easy Admission Procedure
Medical Courses in Russia for Foreign students:
Medical Course – General Medicine, BDS Course – Dentistry
The medium of Study: English and Russian
Duration of Medical course in Russia:
• Studying Medicine in Russia duration is 6 years for English Medium and 7 years for Russian Medium.
• Five years for BDS
• 2/3 years for Post graduation.
A GATEWAY TO RUSSIA-RREC (Reliable Russian Educational Consultants)
Admission open for the 2019-20 academic year, interesting students may contact us
Contact numbers: +79515174507, +79604430042 (Rus) | +9170422284508, 509 (Ind)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Students or parents can write to us at WhatsApp also +79515174507 (24*7)