Russian education for foreigners | Study in Russia
Benefits of studying in Russia for foreigners – www.rrec.com.ru
Study In Russia | Education in Russia | Higher Education in Russia | RREC Top Consultants
RREC helps you to give useful information on the Higher Education System and Universities of Russia and to find a wide variety of Study Programmes to meet your needs. Please take time to go through all the Top Universities we have for you in Russia: www.rrec.com.ru
Russia (Russian Federation) is situated in the eastern part of Europe and the northern part of Asia. The capital city of the Russian Federation is Moscow, with an area of 17075.4 sq. km. Russian Colleges occupy the leading positions in the world. Russia has always been ahead in the field of education and more specifically Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Law, Economics. Degrees from Russian Universities are acceptable and recognized worldwide. After completion of courses from Russia, graduates can work in their native or other countries, they have to follow the local rules, regulations of that country. Russian universities tuition fees are very low as compare to other countries. The average cost of living in the Russian Federation is 120-200$ per month, mainly it depends on the student’s lifestyle.
Studying in Russia is a popular choice for international students with a wide variety of interests, be they literature, art, history, or Russian language studies. International students in Russia will receive a high-quality education in a culturally diverse environment. In most of the Russian Universities: foreign students who wants to Study in Russia, at first students have to study Russian language for one year or 8-10 months (i.e preparatory course/pre-entry course), after completion of language course only students can join Medical, Technical or Federal Universities of Russia as a first-year student. But if you want to study Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Engineering, Law, Economics, Management courses in English medium, you do not need to do Russian Language course in some of the top universities of Russia, there you can take direct admission in the first year.
Why join Study In Russia?
- Easy Admission and visa process for foreign students.
- No Donation for study in Russia.
- Internationally accredited universities.
- Degree acceptable worldwide.
- No entrance exams, no extra fees.
- Experienced faculties with international exposure.
- Broad exposure ensured through clinical practices and medical training.
- Advanced teaching facilities.
- The possibility of studying in English and Russian mediums of instruction.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses.
- Highly safe environment for International students.
- Hostels are on campus or nearby.
- Visiting professors from UK, Germany, USA, India, & other countries.
- Sports, student’s canteen available in campuses of the university.
Choose the Best & Top Medical University
A study in Russia is the best destination for foreign students, we at RREC provide you the best guidance for study in Russia according to your budget. Education in Russia is affordable as compared to European countries and private colleges in student’s native countries. Russian Medical Universities are Government Universities and governed by the Ministry of Health and Education of Russian Govt. Here are some of the top Medical Universities for Study in Russia:
- Rostov State Medical University, city-Rostov-on-Don, Russia
- Kazan Federal University-Medical Faculty, city-Kazan, Russia
- Kazan State Medical University, city-Kazan, Russia
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, city-Moscow, Russia
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy, city-Izhevsk, Russia
- Yaroslavl State Medical University, city-Yaroslavl, Russia
- M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, city-Moscow, Russia
- Kursk State Medical University, city-Kursk, Russia
- Orenburg State Medical University, city-Orenburg, Russia
- Ulyanovsk State University-Medical Faculty, city-Ulyanovsk, Russia
- Yaroslavl State Medical University, city-Yaroslavl, Russia
- Stavropol State Medical University, city- Stavropol, Russia
- Volgograd State Medical University, city-Volgograd, Russia
- Privolzhsky Research Medical University, city-Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Top Universities for Study in Russia
Russian Technical or Federal Universities are Government Universities and governed by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Govt. Here are some of the top Universities in Russia:
- Don State Technical University, city-Rostov-on-Don, Russia
- Southern Federal University, city-Rostov-on-Don, Russia
- The Rostov State University of Economics, city-Rostov-on-Don, Russia
- Taganrog State University of Radio-engineering, city-Taganrog, Russia (2nd campus of Southern Federal University)
- Kazan Federal University, city-Kazan, Russia
- Udmurt State University, city-Izhevsk, Russia
- Ukhta State Technical University, city-Ukhta (Komi Republic), Russia
- Petersburg State Polytechnic University, city-St.Petersburg, Russia
Russian Universities Fees | Fees Structure
- Fees for Preparatory course (Russian Language course) 2500-5000 USD,
- For Medical Universities-Russian Medium (Fees starts from 2800-5200 USD), English Medium (Fees starts from 4200-9200 USD)
- For Technical & Management Courses (Fees starts from 2200-4500 USD)
Note please: fees depends on the selected city and university.
Russian Universities Ranking | RREC promoting only Top Ranked universities of the country
Russian Universities world Ranking is high. Maximum Universities of Russia are of High standard with excellent teaching staff. Before joining or finding of the University of your choice please feel free & without hesitation contact RREC TEAM, we can help you with reliable information for admission and current world rating & country rating of the selected university.
The study in Russia, Higher education in Russia | Admission | Admission Procedure
Here, Russian universities are accepting admissions on previous school records/grades and some are accepting through entrance exam. We are pleased to announce that we have started admissions for this academic year 2019-20. We accept applications for September-October intake. The students who are interested in the Study in Russia should send us their following documents.
- Filled Application Form through our website.
- Copy of Passport.
- Copy of High school & Secondary school certificate
- Apply online: rrec.com.ru
Contact here for More Information: Study in Russia Head Consultants | Authorized Representatives of More than 40 Medical & Technical, Federal Universities of Russia. RREC Pvt Ltd: Due to our excellent results, Reliable Russian Educational Consultants presently has over 20,000 followers on Facebook.
STUDY IN RUSSIA, MEDICAL STUDY IN RUSSIA, RREC PVT LTD
Get Direct Admission, study in Russia, Join Reliable Russian Educational Consultants
(Authorized official representative of Indians & foreign students)
Contact numbers: +79604430042 (Rus) | +917042284508, 509 (Ind)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Students or parents can write to us at WhatsApp also +79604430042 (Rus), +917042284508 (Ind)