Admission in Russia: Intake open for 2019
Top Medical & Technical universities of Russia
Join Reliable Russian Educational Consultants for study in Russia
LIST OF MANDATORY REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, FOR FOREIGN APPLICANTS WISHING TO STUDY AS STUDENTS IN RUSSIA:
1. Completed online application through RREC website (including full name, date of birth, passport number, citizenship, permanent address, contact phone and e-mail of applicant).
2. Copy of Passport.
NOTE: The passport of an applicant should be valid for the period of not less than 18 months (2 years) from the moment of the beginning of education.
3. Educational certificate, transcripts, and supplementary materials. Supplementary materials must clearly show that applicant during school education time has passed successfully such mandatory subjects like Chemistry, Biology, and Physics with the indication of the number of educational hours and obtained final marks on these subjects and same for technical universities courses but subjects are Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
4. Birth certificate (if available).
5. Physical health examination report.
6. HIV test results.
7. Twenty photographs on matte paper.
8. Age limit for applicants to higher educational establishments is 15-28 years. For postgraduate candidates-35 years. For Doctoral Candidates-45 years.
• Students arriving to study in Russia must present their original documents personally to Dean office of foreign students.
• Original documents of complete higher secondary education certificate (including mark sheet/academic transcript) should be translated and legalize/apostille by the Ministry of External Affairs or Ministry of Education and the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in the native country where the student obtained the certificate.
A GATEWAY TO RUSSIA-RREC (Reliable Russian Educational Consultants)
Admission open for the 2019 academic year, interesting students may contact us
Contact numbers: +79515174507, +79604430042 (Rus) | +9170422284508, 509 (Ind)
Students or parents can write to us at WhatsApp also +79515174507 (24*7)