Hello everyone, Greetings from Reliable Russian Educational Consultants one and only authorized representative of Rostov state medical university for Indian & foreign students.
Here are the ten interesting facts why to study Medicine (MBBS) in Rostov state medical university, Russia
Rostov State Medical University is one of the best institutions for higher learning in the field of Medicine in Russia. The globally recognized institution was established in the year 1930. Rostov State Medical University is a non-profit based public university. The highly accredited medical institution is based in Rostov-On-Don city and offers all pre-bachelor degrees that include: diplomas and degrees. The modern one of a kind medical institution also offers masters degrees as well as a doctorate in medicine. This only goes to show the levels of professionalism one can attain while studying MBBS at the Rostov State Medical University. The Rostov State Medical University has a strict admission policy that allows for quality and professionalism whilst admitting new students into the institution. In order to study MBBS at Rostov State Medical University, one must take an entrance exam and also provide information on previous academic record as well as grades.
Choosing to study MBBS at Rostov State Medical University is one of the best decisions one can make for the following reasons:
- Rostov State Medical University is recognized globally as one of the best institutions of higher learning in Russia. The Rostov State University provides an amicable learning environment as well as high-quality training to ensure that the student comes out of their course equipped, knowledgeable and ready to tackle the challenges awaiting in the medical world and ensure that they are successful in the end.
- Choosing to study MBBS a Rostov State Medical University is choosing the highest possible training one can achieve in his/her medical career. This is owing to the fact that the university received the highest fourth state accreditation.
- Unlike most medical institutions, the University offers different professional levels of medicine from a Bachelors degree all the way to a doctorate. This allows the students to be at their best regardless of whatever professional level of medicine they are in.
- Despite the highly accredited institution, is based in Russia, the university recognizes its ability to offer high-quality education and training and thus offers a place for international students from over 30 countries in Africa, Asia, UAE, and Europe.
- The university has an internationally recognized medical diploma program. The medical diplomas offered are acknowledged by global institutions.
- Opting to study MBBS at the said university is choosing a modern environment that allows one to learn the craft in peace and with the provision of modern facilities at one’s disposal. Some of these modern facilities include academic buildings, clinics, library, hostels for students, a gym and several student canteens.
- The Rostov State Medical University has joint research programs with other recognized scientific institutions in order to achieve the most accurate of a result.
- Choosing to study MBBS in Rostov State Medical University; is the biggest scientific, educational institution in the whole of Russia that allows for the training, certification and professional developments of medical as well as pharmaceutical workers.
- The Rostov State Medical University allows for postgraduate studying on 55 specialties at internship and mastership.
- Last but not least, the Rostov State Medical University runs its courses in both English and Russian medium which takes into consideration the Russian natives as well as international students.